On this page you can find a range of Australian Tsunami Warning System publications. This suite includes information for the general public, recreational marine users and recreational boaters.
Brochures in other languages:
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Arabic [PDF 326KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Cantonese [PDF 562KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Croatian [PDF 289KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Greek [PDF 302KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Italian [PDF 293KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Korean [PDF 516KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Macedonian [PDF 299KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Spanish [PDF 295KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Turkish [PDF 291KB]
Tsunami Awareness Brochure - Vietnamese [PDF 300KB]
Tsunami Information for Recreational Boaters
Tsunami Information for Recreational Marine Users
New South Wales residents
If you live in New South Wales, please download:
If you live in Queensland, please download:
Western Australia residents
If you live in Western Australia, please download:
Tsunami Awareness Show
Emergency Management Australia has worked closely with Questacon to develop a Tsunami Awareness Show. To view the Tsunami Awareness Show, go to the EMA Schools Website.
Tsunami Community Education Kit for Aboriginal Australians in Remote Coastal Communities
A Tsunami Community Education Kit has been specifically designed for Aboriginal Australians in remote coastal communities. This Kit contains a range of information tools aimed at educating coastal communities about tsunami warnings and procedures to stay safe in the event of a tsunami and includes:
- Two educational DVDs about tsunami:
- Tsunami Warnings…What You Should Do (for Aboriginal Australians in Remote Coastal Communities)’. Indigenous language narratives have been used for this DVD.
- ‘Questacon Tsunami Awareness Show’.
- Three posters (created by an Indigenous artist) that show how communities should respond to tsunami warnings.
- One Tsunami Awareness Lesson Plan for school teachers.
- One Lesson Plan Poster template for children to draw/write their own tsunami story.
- Twenty tsunami warning stickers.
Should you like to order a copy of this Kit or would like to provide feedback, please email the Australian Government Attorney-General's Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.